Tuesday 21 August 2012

Back to School!

Second week into school, familiarity is setting in.
Now I know which bus to take to the campus and how to get around the massive NTU campus. The first week of school I was at a lost, not knowing which buses to take or where is Lecture Theatre 1.

I've definitely met new friends, people from all walks of life. As my course comprises of post-graduates, I meet people who had a mid-career switch and also people who are fresh graduates like me. But the best thing about being in the PE course is that i meet many like-minded people. People who enjoy playing a variety of sports. In between lessons, there are many people who would stay on to play basketball, volleyball, frisbee, etc.

Although we have many assignments and readings coming up, I know that I have to make full use of this time to enjoy myself, especially with the PE modules.


No comments:

Post a Comment